Thursday, May 29, 2008

Twilight Chapters 1-2

Ok, so my sister and I decided to help ease the anxiousness of waiting for Breaking Dawn we would divide the number of chapters in the current books by the number of days left and read straight thru until August 2nd, so yesterday was Chapters 1 and 2 of Twilight.

Favorite quotes/lines in the chapters. . . . . . . .

Chapter 1: pg 14Ok, this one was my favorite because of the irony. Funny line to use considering she's going to meet Vamps today! LOL

Chapter 2: pg 49

I love this quote because she's so frustrated that he can read her so well, and its the same reaction I'd like to give my husband sometimes. . . .lol

OK so read thru the first two chapters, do you know how hard it is to pace yourself with this book?? LOL :[

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home