Thursday, May 22, 2008

Breaking Dawn, Breaking Dawn, Breaking Dawn



Ok, now that I've finished all the books available to me from the Twilight Series I'm really fiening for Breaking Dawn, I read the Preface (yes to Breaking Dawn) that someone sent me from one of my Twilight Facebook groups and I have to say it really doesn't help any! It just makes me more and more curious. . . .I have even read all the Outakes from the the first books, which you can find on Stephenie's website. . . . . www.stepheniemeyer.com . . . . . and you can also check out the 1st chapter to Midnight Sun which is the first chapter to Twilight from Edward's POV. I read it and LOVED IT, I was so sad when I got to the end of the first chapter. It was awesome to be able to know exactly what Edward was thinking on that first day of school for Bella. Now I can't wait for that book to come out either. I wish I was Stephenie's sister, that way I could have access to her books long before the rest of the world, oh well, I guess I'll just wait like the rest of us!! Ah, being normal. . . . . . . lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home